Google Analytics pages and all your analysis will take place in the new version!Posted by on July 21, 2012 08:24 AM
Google announced, “After a year of supporting both the old and new versions of Analytics, we are now fully transitioning and leaving the old version behind. This means that as of tomorrow we’ll be removing the link to the previous version which sits at the bottom of Google Analytics pages and all your analysis will take place in the new version.”
Webmasters can head on to know more at the Google Analytics help center. The new features of Google Analytics include:
- Real-Time Reports that reveal what’s happening on your site as it happens and allows you to see immediate impact of campaigns.
- Multi-Channel Funnels to tell you about full path to conversion over a 30 day period.
- Social Reports to estimate the impact of your social marketing initiatives.
- Mobile Reports for visitors from mobile devices interact with your website.
- Content Experiments allows you to present different versions of a page to different visitors.