Google’s Keyword Opportunities (Beta) tool!Posted by on October 13, 2012 06:32 AM
Google’s Keyword Opportunities (Beta) tool is a gem of a keyword idea tool integrated into AdWords Editor.
The tool generates suggestions similar to the Web-based tool, but is integrated into Editor quite nicely.
- Launch AdWords Editor and open your Account
- Launch the Tool – keyboard: ALT-T-O (menu: Tools | Keyword Opportunities (Beta))
- Uncheck the box for “Include Additional Items”
- Set Match Type to “Exact”
- Input your seed keyword, and click the “Get Keywords” Button
- Select & drag/drop keywords into targeted AdGroups
Google released the Keyword Opportunities (Beta) with Editor 6.5 nearly 5 years ago, The current version of the tool is quite slick and integrated with Editor. Google’s help on the Keyword Opportunities Tool covers the main Keyword Expansion part of the tool, as well as the other tabs available from Keyword Opportunities.